Sleeps 24 | 10 Bedrooms | 10 Bathrooms | 18' Dining Table | Hot Tub | Sauna | Fire Pit | Putting Green | 4,500 sq. ft.
A traditional European-style alpine chalet on the outside, & mountain-modern style on the inside! We have a professional grade kitchen, an 18ft harvest dining table, an outdoor kitchen with 2 BBQs, a movie room, hot-tub, sauna, fire-pit & more!
Exceptional outdoor facilities completed May 2015... includes a huge sunny patio with outdoor dining and lounging space with giant umbrella, mini putting green, lawns, extended parking, very private back lawn, hot-tub, sauna and a fire pit!
We are located just 15 minutes walk from Whistler Village, and the ski lifts. The house has easy access to the valley trail system - whether you fancy a stroll to the village or taking one of our cruiser bikes for a spin to Lost Lake park - this is the place to be!
CHALET EDELWEISS - Property Tour
Kitchen & Dining
- 48" gas Viking Range with x6 gas burners, a griddle, a large oven and a half-width oven.
- x2 Fischer-Paykel fridge/freezers (side-by-side)
- Wine cooling fridge
- XL Farmhouse sink with garburator
- x2 Dishwashers
- x2 12-cup coffee makers
- Coffee bean grinder
- 4 slice toaster
- XL Slow-cooker
- Breville juicer
- Sharp Knives
- Muffin & cupcake trays
- Serving dishes
- Mixing bowl sets with tupperware lids
- Cooking utensils
- BBQ utensils
- Pots, pans, roasting dishes, baking sheets, pizza sheets, etc.
- Spices, Oils & Balsamic Vinegar
- Cleaning supplies
- Harvest dining table 18ft x 3.5ft (seats up to 24 people)
- Crockery sets to serve 24 people
- Chapagne flutes, wine glasses & tumblers to serve 24 people
- Cutlery sets incl. steak knives to serve 24 people
- 4,500 sq ft of interior living space
- Guest controlled heating
- Heated boot-drying room with dehumidifier (for ski & winter boots!)
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens & Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Open Living Area
- Private spa facilities
- Hair Dryers
- Entry area with storage
- Laundry center
- Private garden with golf putting green
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Concierge service available upon request
- Catering recommendations available upon request
All of our bathrooms are equipped with shower dispensers with organic shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (the same product as the Scandinave Spa). We provide two plush white towel sets per bathroom (x2 bath towels, a hand towel & face cloth) as well as toilet rolls (look under the sink!).
- Bathroom 1 - en-suite full bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - en-suite bathroom (shower, no bath)
- Bathroom 3 - en-suite bathroom (shower, no bath)
- Bathroom 4 - en-suite bathroom (shower, no bath)
- Bathroom 5 - en-suite bathroom (shower, no bath)
- Bathroom 6 - en-suite bathroom (shower, no bath)
- Bathroom 7 - en-suite bathroom (double width shower, no bath)
- Bathroom 8 - en-suite bathroom (shower, no bath)
- Bathroom 9 - shared bathroom with double vanities & bath
- Bathroom 10 - powder room (with private door) and open shower next to the hot-tub area.
All of our beds are made up with 500TC sheet sets & luxury jaquard duvet cover. We use two hypo-allergenic latex pillows & two feather pillows per bed, and hypo-allergenic duvet covers.
In total we have x12 queen beds:
- Bedroom 1 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 4 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 5 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 6 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 7 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 8 - x1 queen bed
- Bedroom 9 - x2 queen beds
- Bedroom 10 - x2 queen beds
Outside Area & Spa
- Sunny 1st floor deck with a good view & bistro seating set
- x2 BBQ grills & an outdoor gas burner
- Outdoor Firepit
- Private back garden, newly landscaped
- Golf putting green
- Grassy areas at the front of the house for kids to run on
- Parking for 8 vehicles
- Outdoor seating & dining areas
- Potted herbs in the summer for kitchen use
- 8 person hot-tub
- Sauna (electric)
- Flatscreen TVs with Cable Subscriptions next to the kitchen & seating area (cook and watch!)
- Huge 80" Flatscreen TV in the movie room with cable TV & Netflix
- SONOS sound system wired into the main living area
- iPad with a Spotify music subscription is connected to the SONOS system
- Poker Chips
Family friendly facilities
- Child's Highchair
- Baby Gates
- Play Pen
- Table tennis
- x6 Bikes
- x4 folding beach chairs
- bike repair stand
- x2 Cooler
- Ski/board racks
Corporate Packages (Additional charge)
- Markers black & coloured
- Magnets, Post-its, Scissor, Stapler, etc.
Calendar & Rates
To book, simply select your arrival date and follow the steps! This site offers you the best rate possible - guaranteed!
**ALL RATES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS**
To reserve your dates, a 25% initial payment is required to block off the calendar. The rest is due 60 days prior to arrival.
The damage deposit is 'held' on your card the day you arrive, and released when you leave.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.
No noise after 10pm - this is a Whistler by-law. Our house is located in a peaceful residential neighbourhood
Parties/events not allowed - speak to us about your plans before booking
Min. age of primary renter: 25 years
The house is located at 7162 Nancy Greene Drive. The walk to Whistler Village is 10 to 15 minutes - you can walk on a pedestrianized valley trail almost all the way.
If you have a vehicle you can park for free at our house and you can park in the village day-lots (1-5) from $10 per day or the Blackcomb mountain day lots (6,7 & 8) for free.
If you don't have a vehicle, taxis are one of the easiest methods to get around - you can get a 6-seater taxi to or from the village. Whistler has a "whistler taxi" app that is very easy to use as you can program your journey and pre-book transport. Also the bus station is located just next to the house.
We are also about 5 minutes walk from the entrance to Lost Lake Park (15 minutes from the actual beach in the park) - this is an excellent lake for swimming and gets the last sunshine of the day.
Whistler Village (Ski lifts, Peak2Peak Gondola, shops, restaurants, bars, grocery stores etc.) - 1.3kms
Green Lake - 3km
Lost Lake Park - 2.4km
Nesters Market - 500m
Nicklaus North Golf Course - 2,4kms
Scandinave Spa - 1.8km
Bus stop - 70m