Sleeps 24 | 11 Bedrooms | 12 Bathrooms | Vaulted Ceiling | Private Spa | Cinema | Double BBQs | Lawn | 5,000sq. ft.
Alta Lake Chalet is one of our favourite places in Whistler! It has been recently upgraded with a private spa (sauna, hot-tub, steam room, un-heated tub, yoga room), professional grade kitchen, movie room, vaulted ceilings, 3,000sq. ft. of deck space and a lawn.
Located about 15 meters from Alta lake, we are in an excellent position for both summer retreats and winter ski trips.
All the bedrooms are furnished with luxury bed linen, the highest quality Serta mattresses (a combination of firm and plush!) and carefully chosen furniture. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with local organic amenities, plenty of towels and a hair dryer.
Our fully equipped kitchen is set up so that you can easily prepare meals for the entire group or hire a private chef. We provide organic spices, oils and all cleaning supplies, so you will not be caught out when cooking! Our hand-crafted dining table can be arranged to seat up to 28 people with place settings.
Our movie room has flexible seating so you can fit everyone in, or lounge alone in comfort.
The spa is available from 8am to 10pm, with all the facilities you need to unwind aching muscles: hot-tub, cold-tub, sauna and steam room. Stretch out on our house yoga mats.
Alta Lake Chalet - Property Tour
Kitchen & Dining
- 48" gas range
- Double wide fridge/freezer
- x2 Kitchen Sinks
- x2 Dishwashers
- x2 12-cup coffee makers
- 4 slice toaster
- XL Slow-cooker
- Kitchen Aid Mixer
- Ninja Blender
- Sharp Knives
- Cooking utensils
- BBQ utensils
- Pots, pans, roasting dishes, baking sheets, pizza sheets, etc.
- Crockery sets for +24 guests
- Reidel champagne flutes, wine glasses & tumblers
- Cutlery sets including steak knives
- Spices, Oils & Balsamic Vinegar
- Cleaning supplies
- Seating for up to 28 people
- Crockery, cutlery & glasware for +24
- Traditional alpine Chalet
- 4,998 sq. ft. of interior living space
- 3,000 sq. ft. of deck space
- Air Conditioning
- Guest controlled Heating
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens & towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Open Vaulted Living Area
- Private spa facilities
- Hair Dryers
- Entry area with storage
- Laundry center
- Garage for storage of gear
- Parking for up to 8 vehicles
- Concierge service available
- Catering recommendations available upon request
All of our bathrooms are equipped with shower dispensers with organic shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (Rocky Mountain Soap Co.). We provide two plush white towel sets per bathroom (x2 bath towels, a hand towel & face cloth) as well as toilet rolls (look under the sink!).
- Bedroom 1 - en-suite with bath
- Bedroom 2 - en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 3 - en-suite with bath
- Bedroom 4 - en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 5 - en-suite with bath
- Bedroom 6 - en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 7 - en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 8 - en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 9 - en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 10 - en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 11 - en-suite with shower
- WC next to the living area
- Bathroom with shower in the spa
All of our beds are made up with 500TC sheet sets & luxury jaquard duvet covers. Our mattresses are luxury Serta models.
In total we have 14 queen beds:
- Bedroom 1 - 2 queen beds
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 queen beds
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 queen beds
- Bedroom 6 - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 7 - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 8 - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 9 - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 10 - 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 11 - 1 queen bed
Outside Area & Spa
- 3,000 sq. ft. of deck
- Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- x2 BBQs
- Outside Dining Space
- Potted herbs in the summer for kitchen use
- Plunge pool
- Steam room
- Yoga/relaxation room
- x5 Flatscreen TVs in total
- Apple TVs with Netflix Subscriptions
- SONOS sound system in Living area and Spa
- Selection of Board Games
- Poker Chips
Family friendly facilities
- Child's Highchair
- Baby Gates
- Play Pen
- x6 Bikes
- x2 Paddle boards with wheels
- x1 Canoe with wheels
- A range of PFDs & paddles
- x4 Camp chairs
- x2 large coolers on wheels
Corporate Packages (Additional charge)
- Markers black & coloured
- Magnets, Post-its, Scissor, Stapler, etc.
Calendar & Rates
To book, simply select your arrival date and follow the steps! This site offers you the best rate possible - guaranteed!
**ALL RATES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS**
To reserve your dates, a 25% initial payment is required to block off the calendar. The rest is due 60 days prior to arrival.
The damage deposit is 'held' on your card the day you arrive, and released when you leave.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.
No noise after 10pm - this is a Whistler by-law. Our house is located in a peaceful residential neighbourhood
Parties/events not allowed - speak to us about your plans before booking
Min. age of primary renter: 25 years
Max. occupancy: 16
We are about 5 minutes drive from Whistler Village and the lifts. The walk to Whistler Village is about 20 minutes - you can walk on a sidewalk or pedestrianized valley trail all the way. In the winter I wouldn't recommend walking in with skis or a board - it's just a bit too far for most people to enjoy in gear!
If you have a vehicle you can park for free at our house (maximum 9 vehicles) and you can park in the village day-lots (1-5) from $10 per day or the Blackcomb mountain day lots (6,7 & 8) for free.
If you don't have a vehicle, taxis are one of the easiest methods to get around - you can get a 6-seater taxi to or from the village for about $15. Whistler has a "whistler taxi" app that is very easy to use as you can program your journey and pre-book transport.
We are also just a few minutes walk from Alta Lake - SUMMER this is the best lake for swimming & paddling, with a great park/playground about a minute further down the trail OR WINTER if we get enough cold weather before your arrival, you can ice-skate or walk on the ice on this lake.
Whistler Village (Ski lifts, Peak2Peak Gondola, shops, restaurants, bars, grocery stores etc.) - 2kms
Lakeside Park (Alta Lake) - 400m
Blueberry Docks - 500m
Bus stop - 650m
Whistler Golf Club - 2,2kms
Creekside Gondola - 2,7kms
Scandinave Spa - 4,8km